Brighton Easyriders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders

3 posters

Go down

Change forum Founder to Brightoneasyrider

Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_lcap100%Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_lcap0%Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_lcap0%Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders Empty Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders

Post  Eammon Tue 12 Jan 2021, 21:11

Admin Only
Part of the process to transfer ownership of the forum is as follows:

If there are other administrators or moderators you must provide written agreement stating that they accept that you take the status of the founder.

So that's....
Alan
Robbie99
Riggerdigger

to agree transfer to easyriderbrighton@gmail.com
Eammon
Eammon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4410

Back to top Go down

Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders Empty Re: Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders

Post  Robbie99 Wed 13 Jan 2021, 09:26

All done 👍
Robbie99
Robbie99
Admin

Male Number of posts : 415

Eammon and Sim like this post

Back to top Go down

Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders Empty Re: Agreement to change forum Founder for Brighton Easy Riders

Post  Alan Wed 19 Jan 2022, 16:24

Im happy with the forum founder (Nick, AKA 'Main') on the forum) to be replaced.
Alan
Alan
Admin

Male Number of posts : 388

http://www.bygonelighting.art

Back to top Go down

Post  Eammon Wed 19 Jan 2022, 17:26

And OK with me to change founder.
Eammon
Eammon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4410

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down